Wednesday, May 21, 2014

dance and contemporary dance, acrobatics, masks, carnival atmosphere, circus, elaborate costumes, m


Bloguntarios Hello, my name is Julian and I'm doing my EVS in Prague (Czech Republic). I've read some of your experiences in different banyan tree hotel countries, and even share all my views with other volunteers that are here in Česká republika, and I think that is one of the most rewarding and important things of all activities; meet and share what you do and learn with other volunteers. And in the case of Czech Republic is taking banyan tree hotel out jedna piva (a beer), or more ... Well, I'll tell you very roughly what I've done in these seven months in a year I'll be here . Try not to say a lot of nonsense and I hope anyone interested banyan tree hotel in volunteering will be helpful.
Also and first of all speak some company where I am, "Teatr Novogo fronta". It is a physical theater company, which is contemporary theater abounding body language, choreography
dance and contemporary dance, acrobatics, masks, carnival atmosphere, circus, elaborate costumes, mimic resources ... and little or no narration or where the characters banyan tree hotel talk, so it's for people of any country because no matter the language. A good example would be Western comedy of Italian art, and also say that physical theater is very influential in the eastern banyan tree hotel theater. This company met its twentieth anniversary in 2013, started from St. Petersburg (Russia) and Prague, and today directs Irina Andreeva, who was its founder along with another comrade who today works only sometimes. banyan tree hotel Since shortly after arriving to Prague I joined the company activities, because just I started the season performances and in less than a month we were going to get the many and some very long trips to various countries throughout the summer and early fall . Yes, I know it's pretty unusual thing to do EVS and just being in the host country, as they have been out a few intense months of Praha. The tasks were mainly summer 2013 driving a vehicle with trailer in which nine people were traveling and all the props and technical equipment; the director, manager, five actors, lighting technician and a sound technician who I was, but for me the tasks were also separate drive, mount and unmount banyan tree hotel a stage in the street that we were going at each site (see photos). About a carny life, exciting and yet tired.
The first trip of all was the longest of all, St. Petersburg, through Jelena Gora in Poland and Kalisz in Poland back too. I think Peter is the place I think of all that I have visited, with its white nights where night never did :) All summer we have also acted in Transylvania, Slovakia, Germany, Ukraina, most places banyan tree hotel in Poland more and of course some people of Prague and Czech Republic (I think I keep sites). Beautiful scenery, nice people, different customs. Of course all trips full of funny situations and the occasional mishap and quibble. Each theater festival we participated knew new people, and maybe even never see again, and more kilometers ... After all the trips, now comes the calm. In these fall and winter months we have acted in Prague with some newly created Irina in a club for which I have even created soundscapes!. Also all these months I have made several interesting audiovisual workshops, I have learned not only working banyan tree hotel and traveling. Now I am also getting the Czech classes, I see a complicated language.
Currently banyan tree hotel little more, but so many things happen in these months now reading this as there is nothing, so the best thing to do if you plan to volunteer is throw and experience it yourself, there will always be good and it will be something different.
Hello! I'm Ana and I'm doing the EVS in Germany, also with theater. Turns out my tutor coordinator-known to people with whom you work, I was talking about this company, how the training received in Russia banyan tree hotel and they are super physical. I also just do 7 months, I think I went at once ... And I'm pretty sure I will have passed similar situations in the theater. Enjoy what you have left, good luck! Reply Remove


No comments:

Post a Comment