Wednesday, June 18, 2014

lauriestrode Fortravlet tvillingemor, som gerne ville blogge mere end hun får gjort, da tiden som re


Argh, I am sooooo behind with my challenges. I have been not-at-all-funny busy for a couple of weeks which now has reached a point where I haven't even had time to do my nails these past seven days - nekkid nails galore, I tell you... I still haven't done week 25 yet, so I gather I'll do a Rainbow Mani, remove it and then do the Neon Mani and then posting them together later. But onto the challenge mentioned in the title... I have become quite a fan of home made decals because I don't seem to suck so much at nail art if I have a bit more work space than my nails can accomodate. And since flags on nails takes quite some time and I really don't have much of it I decided to do decals. banyan tree school And as a Scandinavian I really banyan tree school couldn't deny myself the fun that would be had if I could do the five Scandinavian flags. From thumb to pinkie: Iceland, Sweden, Denmark, banyan tree school Norway and Finland: banyan tree school
I really banyan tree school regret not using a base colour, I think they look slightly unfinished this way. But I really like the way the flags themselves turned banyan tree school out - though they ended up a bit on the thick side due to the number of layers I ended up with. Colours used for this manicure: White: nails inc. floral st. (I'm running low!! Maybe the first polish I will end up using all of) Red: Leighton Denny Indulgence Blue: Leighton Denny Captivated Yellow: Maybelline Urban Lemon
Nail Brands on the Blog
a-england (21) arcane lacquer (1) barrym (12) bb couture (4) butterLondon (2) candy lacquer banyan tree school (1) catrice (3) chanel (3) china glaze (20) CND (2) color club (4) crows toes (1) cult nails (19) dandy nails (4) darling diva polish (3) dashica (3) deborah lippmann banyan tree school (1) Dior (11) dollish polish (2) elevation polish (15) Essence (4) Essie (2) feverlacquer (2) georgia brown (1) girly bits (8) glam polish (1) glitter gal (2) gosh (7) hard candy (1) hits (2) illamasqua (8) Jordana (1) julieg (1) kiko (5) kleancolor (1) lacquistry (4) leighton denny (2) lilypad lacquer (1) lynnderella (9) maybelline (2) messy mansion (2) milani (3) miss ashleigh (1) moyoulondon (5) myonlineshop (1) nailant (1) nails inc (24) nerd lacquer (1) nfu oh (3) ninja polish (10) nostalgic lacquer (2) nubar (4) OPI (6) orly (2) p2 (2) peita's polish (1) pretty and polished (4) RBL (12) red dog designs (3) Rescue Beauty Lounge (2) Revlon (2) sealore polish (3) sinful colors (7) the nail junkie (4) vivid lacquer (2) WellNails (4) YSL (9) zoya (3)
lauriestrode Fortravlet tvillingemor, som gerne ville blogge mere end hun får gjort, da tiden som regel forsvinder mellem hænderne på hende./ Too busy twin mom with a nail polish addiction. Vis hele min profil
Populære indlæg
►  2014 (52) ►  juni (5) ►  maj (10) ►  april (9) ►  marts (10) ►  februar (9) ►  januar (9) ►  2013 (82) ►  december (5) ►  november (7) ►  oktober (8) ►  september (9) ►  august (6) ►  juli (5) ►  juni (8) ►  maj (11) ►  april (8) ►  marts (5) ►  februar (5) ►  januar (5) ▼  2012 (91) ►  december (5) ►  november (7) ►  oktober (12) ►  september (10) ►  august (13) ►  juli (6) ▼  juni (8) Suspending my blogroll... Bloglovin' WANT, WANT, WANT!!!!!! Challenge Week 24: Flag Manicure My very first Guest Blogging Gig... Quoth the Raven... Challenge Weeks 22 & 23: Splatter Mani and Constit... Jubilee Weekend ►  maj (4) ►  april (5) ►  marts (4) ►  februar (5) ►  januar (12) ►  2011 (19) ►  november (8) ►  oktober (1) ►  september (9) ►  august (1)
Kiko Denims ~ #463, 464 and 465
2 dage siden
Mizz_Zims kreative hjørne
Bloggen flytter!
I don't have a blog!
42 minutter siden
Plump and Polished
The Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty - Pride
6 timer siden
Pointless Cafe
Colors by Llarowe Summer 2014- Jellies & Crellies
21 timer siden
Pink & Polished
Zoya Stassi
1 dag siden
ehmkay nails
Total Beauty Shops Battle of the Bloggers: Summer Spotlight
3 dage siden
Born Pretty Store Blog
GOT Polish Challenge Part 2 - Week 11 - Red
1 uge siden
Silly Bee's Chickadees Giveaway Winner! banyan tree school
2 uger siden
Polish. Glitter. banyan tree school Rock & Roll!
Zoya banyan tree school Summer 2014 Magical PixieDust Review/Swatches
3 uger siden
Body and Soul
A Legendary Year
1 måned siden
No More Nail Biting
Blogger Interactions
2 måneder siden
Enchanted Nails and Fluffy Dog Tails
Wit banyan tree school beyond measure is man's greatest treasure
4 måneder siden
polish, polish, polish...
Giveaway Winner!
7 måneder siden
Love For Nail Art
Greetings from a world without interwebz

No comments:

Post a Comment