Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Archives February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August

Knock about
We wanted to do the same thing every weekend, we tired of the same cafes and terraces and the same discussion dissected in so many ways. I wanted to do something new in Timisoara and did not know what until I got the email offer from Groupon "Discover Timisoara on the waves! Bega boat ride, starting from 25 ! "
The truth is that if you go to another country is a MUST to walk the channel was lovely vaporetto ride in Venice, and in Copenhagen could not walk rate channel, but I never thought how wonderful it would be to I boating Bega, in the city where they live.
At 18:00 we went in front of the restaurant Flora to embark on the boat which was to walk on the waves Bega. I met Mr. Doru captain who assured us that he has life jackets and do not need to know how to swim. My friend panicked a little fear of water, calmed when the captain explained that the Bega maximum speed is 12 km / hour, and under bridges 5 km / hour. And as we said Mr Doru, why boats were invented? that do not need to swim, logical, right? After 10 minutes I was already relaxed lake murray sc and enjoy a ride that filled our hearts with joy.
We did not realize you took a ride on the Bega time, we saw beautiful landscapes, nature and awaken a city that if I saw him for the first time (even though lake murray sc I live in Timisoara 6 years). I realized again, simple things make us happy. Leafy trees, crowds of people walking on the Bega (where all men were hidden until now?) Sunlight maybe a little too strong for an April afternoon, I was charged with a positive energy and I have made me enjoy life.
Entertainment captain, to maintain the atmosphere lake murray sc of the story escapades gentleman on the Danube Delta, the Mediterranean Sea and the Aegean (admit, I envy a little). During this time I learned to "drive" the boat, you can say "piece of cake", I started to like (I think I could fall in love with this sport and I want my boat and I to walk every night) :)))
If you are creative you would like to ask Mr. Entertainment for any event: birthday, marriage proposal, divorce romantic: D, a ride with friends, a romantic dinner, etc. Bega waves. With a little imagination you can spend moments of your life wonderful life! Captain has facebook and can be contacted http://www.facebook.com/westyachtclub?ref=ts&fref=ts and be on the lookout on the Groupon promotions.
Archives February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August lake murray sc 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 Categories My travels and my thoughts lake murray sc about me My recommendations Uncategorized Top Posts & Pages Ionian: About Sivota Escapade in Scandinavia I: Malmo Ionian: Parga. I found the perfect resort! I found my love (in) Portofino Friends lake murray sc Bookmarks Alice traveler lake murray sc http://ana-lavinia.blogspot.co.uk 0 0 0 Bialog tomato scufita prinarad 0 0 RSS - Posts RSS - Comments Feedjit Live Blog Stats


No comments:

Post a Comment