Saturday, November 30, 2013

ADHD (1) high-functioning autism (1) autism (7) Autism Speaks (1) Autism temper tantrum (1) crisis


When David dropped out of diapers at 3 years and 7 months without special training through which the autistic children I realized that many surprises will follow. I read with much fear about such efforts. If you are looking for something here material from Autism Speaks. That was the beginning. Since then David has refuted one by one all the theories anzere about autism, such that for any progress that necessarily anzere need special training for a certain technique or that the children would not have a sense of humor. Well no, there are varying degrees of impairment in all areas or only a few. I think David is one of the lucky children and new parents alike.
It was the same with the transition from potty to toilet. I know that's not the case to force many times, I feel you need to push the baby or not. I know when I'd ask too much. You can not claim the same time as major advances in all areas: language, motor, cognitive, language, self. I think it would increase rather self-stimulation and anxiety than it would help. So last week, it seemed a good time to potty way conversation. -David I've seen children from Ms. Simona small group? Yes, I replied. Well, those are kids potty, not you! David used to grade toilet but would not be sitting on it for the world. From kindergarten to adult Gilău just toilets, no children. So David made pee standing up like a big boy. But only in outdoor environments the house, not home. And when I did Portage test two weeks ago, I had to tick the answer "yes" or no "to the statement" using the toilet. "And having had to tick" no "because this happens everywhere, not only at home . Portage How is the test? If a child does not have the same capacity for self, for example, in all settings correct answer is negative. Last Saturday, David has agreed to use the toilet. Without any question, proudly telling me every time When I go to the bathroom. No. I hid the two Olite, I wanted anzere to give him a choice., and chose well. When he sat on the toilet was a little unsure feet in the air. And Daddy loves you so much he made a wooden podium which David decorated with a dinosaur sticker. Please notice Wet the material, the child may enter manuta and get fit foot stool to the toilet. Daddy is very talented and has a lot of common sense. Hope David's sow.
ADHD (1) high-functioning autism (1) autism (7) Autism Speaks (1) Autism temper tantrum (1) crisis affect (1) sensory disintegration (2) diagnosis of autism (1) Gilău Kindergarten (1) Kindergarten Maltese (2) stringing (1) symbolic play (2) game stereotype (1) language (1) speech (1) Animal assisted therapy (1) ABA therapy (6) pervasive developmental disorder (1)
I already talked about sleep disorders. Parents of other children with autism spectrum disorder tell us and I think we're lucky. At ...
2013 (23) November (3) October anzere (4) fall sleep or the sleeplessness, weather-light ... David on the podium or on a great victory Text Story Fall National Journal's David in September (1) August (2) June (2) May (1) April (1) March (2) February (2) January (5) 2012 (17) December (2) November (2) October (2) September (4) August (7)
About waiver


No comments:

Post a Comment