Thursday, November 28, 2013

So I said we naive young officers thought that the army is the army but when asking ormeggio for so

Reinforced wooden horses and wheels bike | The nail Cathars
Home News About Army Memories soldierly-looking statements Press release from military ormeggio blogs MAPN The History Store Music Politics Election Culture Entertainment Events Reviews Health Social Science Sports Rumors Legislation News Internal news on the net call
So I said we naive young officers thought that the army is the army but when asking ormeggio for something to fix that first responders do not know classic "we ormeggio do not, how will you handle it." After a century of national scremeală escape Ceausescu, they made us Democrats with large d, we thrust these NATO (we become "one" that they needed someone to stand in line first!). Dupe why we Bagar and the European Union that allegedly there we belong not only geographically but also because we are a developed country, with the potential ormeggio and resources, educated people ormeggio and the future (but that I pulled it did not know What political class they have!). That's it! We flaunt, we found the brick in the chest in all positions, we took pictures and we raised nose twenty thousandths. Why what? But who else were we? Just drop the "Communist camp" and I was already in place with the hottest countries in Europe and even the world, sitting at the same table with them and, ironically, as high chairs. Then I saw that somewhere is a pore. I mean I started easy, easy to deflate. Today a Fas, tomorrow another ... and so on until I got fizzle fizzle into a laughingstock. In last place at all. Simple! Why quibble with more places and do our groceries if someone asks us "to concrete"! Take any field head comes to mind! Highways, ormeggio welfare, GDP per capita, head lice (by the way - I saw on TV an advertisement ormeggio for something repellent against lice ... this year ... I think we are again unique in the northern hemisphere!). Or come to think of others, healthcare, disaster intervention, education in rural areas, sewer systems and water supply, highways blocked by a huge snow bank 18 cm. Or stray dogs and street children (I never understood why it's not other way round). We started with military army must return. A few days ago appears Defence Minister (with m high and high) and announces ... clear: Romanian Army is operational in 40%. As an old high school graduate military that second collar grilled me! I was thinking of ten soldiers remaining four TC boots slippers? From ten arouri ormeggio four delcou cover the remaining battery not? Of ten 82-throwers four motherboard and the rest not? The navy can not make any judgment because I did not like. I can not say "in ten frigates" because there are only two ... The aviation as how to say "in ten helicopters" when there are only four to one 's at a rally in Clinceni, one' cause one injured in bathroom - Big in Cluj, another brings ormeggio it first minister Rovinari and the last one gave the "battery and altu 'giroscopu'. Turning serious, as it should ... I'm thinking they'll be some problems with radar equipment that was not "apgradată" 15. Or have some shortcomings or air rockets - ground (or vice versa). I thought the equipment at night view from the tanks ... But no! Today I was brought down to earth of the homeland expensive! Today I call an old friend. Talk to one another then I say it was (as everyone in our generation) at a funeral. He passed the sacred former colleague of a large garrison West, former head of the department that deals with providing rifles and cartridges. As it says only in Romania "was a beautiful funeral." He came comform regulated and a guard of honor - some soldiers and a commander, beautiful, young, tall and resolute. They came, they lined up, they took the "righteous" and at the right time, they gave honor ... and ready. These old Catanese began to groom (only think that their turn will come - something has changed, and we should know, right?) ... Have not fired three volleys into the air! Asked left and right and were enlightened by the brave commander: we maneuver ammunition. For rifles. Even for those 40% who are operational? That's cool! Therefore not only can not destroy it on the aggressor (when come!) Yes we can not even scared! ormeggio PS What will be said of the old colonel bier (in being understood 'him): "Ehe, if I knew, I buzunaru stuffing about 5 cartridges' from the mantle ormeggio when I was last in the store!"
Taviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii that surprised mother? The 40% operational ormeggio mission in Afghanistan were away, not put me to pick planted improvised Afghan friends. ormeggio Those beautiful boys who constituted guard ono

No comments:

Post a Comment