Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The real competition begins the next day. About 2,000 people from over 40 countries gathered on a g


This web blog intended to replace the H"niooton usf rec center "magazine favorite and best navigation which we are waiting to see thirst results, summaries and where will the next navigation. Today in the Internet age, we renew our days as of old, but the spirit of those times. H"niootont usf rec center "add to the site's informative information usf rec center and main purpose breathe life and soul of current information.
When I arrive, after a short walk, leap, I find that line. Surge is free and starter at times waving me and urges me to pounce. There is not even time to get excited, I reset the clock takes the map and on the run triangle encrypt it and start trying to plan a route to the first program. I plan on crossing of two channels in a straight line and then the second left turn lane. Download the map for a moment to concentrate on running and passing gondola usf rec center peeps below me before I ditch first before it goes. Wait a minute, wait a minute, counting channels? (Not you ever practiced technique), a gondola? Yes! I navigated in Venice. Without a doubt one of the things I listed prominently things I want to do in my life. 80% out of my mind focused on finding the right route between stations, but the remaining 20% indicate a wide happy smile and silly because of the amazing place I navigate. Navigation through the alleys and canals confusing, in addition, even though we bit outside the city center, there are still many tourists should try not to run into them. I practice the "Scozzy" (sorry in Italian) and often my successful navigation finish without big chatter reasonable time.
Everything actually started the year before on the way home from a trip forwarded to Zvia annual navigation organized by the union. I decided that after two years of study at Ziv organization navigations abroad "to try to organize my travel navigation details. While scanning usf rec center the Internet looking for contest navigation give me maximum navigations in a row I found the contest" 5 days in Italy. "Five navigations competitive week with two days free has Ticks permission and before all navigation Prolog Venice. As an added bonus the competition will be dispayed in the Lake District in Northern Italy is full of excursion sites are wonderful. Additionally World Championship navigation takes place in parallel on the same maps in those areas (and it will expand usf rec center later) What else should the pilot to ask? rushed to regulate usf rec center the registration, to handle Seats and where B and I also plan trips.
The real competition begins the next day. About 2,000 people from over 40 countries gathered on a grassy field somewhere in the middle of nowhere to run and look for orange prisms steep forest full of rocks. The area is completely different from the territories usf rec center known to me from the country. Characters often steep and very difficult area because of the rocks progress, even well-hidden stations. I can find all the stations but not at a good time. At the end I meet the principal and Guy Israel team World Championships come and take advantage of the day off to keep training in my area. I share with them some insight into the navigation area and at least feel like David Blatt Brief LeBron.
The second day of the competition takes place in a small town on the shores of a lovely lake. Excellent usf rec center weather and you can even bathe in the lake. Navigation is a built up area and requires quick run while getting around the alleys and between houses, this time without the canals. I finished in a reasonable time and without problems. I fold quickly and back to my room in the city of Trento. usf rec center In the afternoon there is the main city square usf rec center (just under the window of my room) World Championship Sprint usf rec center navigating urban messengers. In each group, two women and two men, one with scroll ends his piece gives the map to navigate and the next continues until the end of the race. The differences between the groups are measured in seconds and very high pace. Five minutes before the race starts to drip rain last competitor is turning usf rec center to rain pretty usf rec center regularly. Pavement smoothness and low light even tougher on the runners. Race displayed on huge screens with GPS locations in real-time runners and various images of the points in the city and broadcast to the world, unfortunately, I think he pulls a little less viewers transmitted immediately after the World Cup. At the end of the wet runners and spectators rush to disperse.
On the third day there is a break in this competition and optional navigation has a nearby town in the afternoon. I decide to spend the morning in the Dolomites. The weather forecast did not bode well and it seems as if the rain hangs around usf rec center yesterday but I decided to go check out the situation. Not easy to find a cable car hills of Italy in the summer works, most of them are only open for skiing in the winter. The way to pass a few areas I particularly rainy but decides to ignore. When I get to the target has only a slight usf rec center drizzle Despite overcast sky and the cable works. This is a ski chairlift. At the top of the cable car has a restaurant (what they call a refugio in Italy) and I decide to go if the weather usf rec center will be difficult to settle for a glass of wine in a restaurant. When I try to sit in the chair of the cable car jumps on it with me a large dog had already wet enough to like me. The operator presses the red Emergency Stop button (yes it really works), another dog lowers respect and cleans the chair for me. The cable car costs and stunning mountain scenery occasionally revealed through the clouds. Waiting at the end of the cable car refugio Paolina and cool weather but no rain. I decide to risk walking, leaving me the option to turn back if the heavens open. Happily, I can complete usf rec center a completely dry while walking with stunning views of mountains and clouds usf rec center from the top down and feel really in the clouds (literally). There are even some snow left over from winter. At the end, I allow myself a glass of hot wine with strudel and felt I played it. From there I drive navigation, there have been less fortunate and it's raining. Navigation Navigation is urban with a mix of forest and I forays taxes it at a reasonable time but soaking wet. The city completely closed early afternoon - all at the break and even impossible to buy a popsicle.
The competition takes place on the fifth day of the long route. Getting a jump is made using ski lift. Quite a few people insist on her leg and I wonder if

No comments:

Post a Comment