Sunday, January 26, 2014

ALL Welcome - I am sick of... (Group)


Made a few nice pictures of motorcycles in the last couple of weeks. The location is "Big Market" - "Grote Markt" in my hometown Gorinchem. As you can see,......... I'm very pleased with my Nikkor 85mm F1.4 ;-)
I reckon that, at the time, this was one of the best "Japaharleys" about. rtyc The top of the tank was flat and huge. just screaming out to be painted! (here's my '95 version. One of the few of my old bikes that I took pics of):-
ALL Welcome - I am sick of... (Group)
Motorcycle (Group)
We Are Free (Group)
Motorcyclenews.com (Group)
Gorinchem Gorkum Gorcum Zuid-Holland Nederland rtyc Holland Grote Markt Motorcycle Motorcycles Motor Motoren Motorfiets Motorfietsen Motorrad Motorräder Motorbike Motorbikes دراجة نارية мотоциклет μοτοσικλέτα אופנוע オートバイ 오토바이 motocicletă мотоцикл รถจ กรยานยนต 摩托車 摩托车 motorcykel mootorratas moottoripyörä moto motosiklèt motorkerékpár motocikls motociklas motorsykkel motocykl motocicleta motornokolo motocykel motosiklet Hans Viveen 9210 1991 Suzuki Intruder VS750G MR 51 XT Suzuki
Here's a link to this photo. rtyc Just copy and paste!


No comments:

Post a Comment