Friday, January 3, 2014

Template by Novice Template


There is a holiday that has organized several schools in Finland. You or there is little difference by each municipality for the period of vacation sasanka of the longest in the school sasanka in the town of summer vacation until mid-August from the beginning in June. New school year in Finland will start in mid-August summer dawn. Skiing holiday for a week, is a holiday on the calendar Christmas holidays of about two weeks, to February over from the beginning of the year before Christmas break and fall, for one week in October, but then there is the Easter vacation of gold-month. And there is no homework to such Visit was organized in Finland what. Nor that the school day during the holidays, and no club activities. It is not that play to one's heart's content without having to come to the school on vacation in mean. Southern Finland a week skiing holiday from today. Not that you be skiing in particular to say that. Kana feel like winter break. Snow has been falling today seems to skiing holiday. Eldest son of We take in bed with a fever from Saturday night, however (scenery from the veranda photo). sasanka Class in high school, so starting high school graduation exam three weeks after the end all, physical condition, but should I give me back in to it so high 3. I called sasanka the emergency hospital because it was Sunday night, but it and to call an ambulance suffocation reaches badly so called himself a stifling medicine is also not hear much at night yesterday Sunday in high heat fairly such as 39,6 degrees heat of son thing. Only high fever I'm sasanka not get a look at me quite Hospital here. It is said to please call and also you do not fall heat even after the 3rd I tried to contact the local doctor's office to become a worry in the high heat childhood is still a child, I'm sasanka glad it is now cool night of the third day fortunately. I try to see the situation for the time being for three days from it. So far you have any down in three days usually. but there was that just to have a relapse. It did inquiry will worry so say that such as unprecedented yesterday is so tired of a son, but the result is still the same. I feel like I end up with to look at the situation after all you want to wait a long time in the middle with a 45-minute one-way car even went to the emergency hospital if specified. Examination of the net and whether it is flu by chance, I was out symptoms worse than the common cold, but that there is no need to go to the doctor, especially if symptoms of influenza ordinary According to the site of Finland. The immediate symptoms are not better or people with chronic disease, have a hard time breathing, or have chest pain, does not accept the drink, severe vomiting, even if for one week, is for example, when a high fever came out again after it got better once that it and to go to the doctor. Wait-and-see sasanka for the time being because some say 39 degrees before and after the heat today, but still choking and no longer. I had out a possibility that influenza is contagious and about 1-3 days from symptoms out, so as not got any other person whether. Please take this season, influenza, the common cold also noticed everyone.
Refers to heat and I'm out in the fight against bacteria Comment No title body but painful, and I'm just fight ... to painful. Be careful to dehydration! ! Tsu I hope that May URL [edit] No title son is well soon | 2013-02-19 04:17! Hospital of the fin is that it was tough ... so much. I was expecting more familiar sasanka the hospital because you'll keep an eye immediately also a slight thing in Japan. The other day partner was also dormant for two days at flu but, sauna enter even crawl, and drank every meal during sasanka the Mustaherukka concentrated juice rather than medicine ... Finland soul? (Tears) 2013-02-19 13:37 | Shizuka URL Thank you to [edit]> May! It was quite worried When tell me it is not until now it was so Shindoka~tsu a depth likely person I fell heat in the third day Thanks. Now it tough because no medicine to stop runny nose cold for yet ... I loose nose. Naa I hope it is not a fever. sasanka 2013-02-19 16:34 | Hiro URL Thank you [edit]> Shizuka-san. About high fever 's I'm sasanka not get a quick look at me in the hospital here. I do not know whether I should Yobe ambulance in how symptoms I Once badly to it ^ ^ will be anxiety quite this;!! Yeah you did you not contain sauna flu? I feel extra heat is likely to rise ends up, but it really ~ can kill the virus in the sauna? I'm drinking is divided by the hot water that the concentrated juice of people sasanka here and in and out of heat Oh yeah. It was surprised to hear that and let them drink the Jaffa heat If you get the beginning who came back here. Can take the water, but I still do not know whether there is a basis for something. Partner's wonder if was going to get well? Shizuka-san please be careful. 2013-02-19 16:42 | I heard Jaffa is good even when you have bad tone of Hiro URL [edit] No title ... stomach. But I was also effective in heat. Great Jaffa! : D 2013-02-28 09:01 | Shizuka URL [edit]> Shizuka Sane? Do I hear when you bad condition of the stomach I Jaffa! The amazing effect of Jaffa I feel bad that seems to become extra carbonate even though such or! And I was wondering before I - I wonder if useless'm Fanta, but the fin-producing effect? sasanka But such as not listen only to fin people by any chance? It is a mystery. 2013-02-28 10:59 | Hiro URL [edit] sasanka
Minimum temperature record of this winter! Dancing on Ice Final celebrities (12/02) Finland compete for ice dancing new shop of Independence Day Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää! (12/06) scale selling of (12/09) Finland! Soft and fluffy (12/01) sasanka Free Fanta di (11/30) Christmas stamp cookie cutter pan (11/27) Angry Birds (11/26) this year (11/25) Pocket Cairo? Breakfast sasanka menu start at McDonald's sasanka record shop situation (11/24) Finland (11/23) Negative (11/23) Finland! Open in Burger King and Helsinki (11/22) sasanka Starbucks! Strike avoidance, which had been scheduled (11/19) baked cream potato (11/18) Beard month Movember (11/17) frozen donut (11/15) Finnair today (11/15) Finnair sasanka strike notice ( I went to 11/13) dentist! (11/12) Frozen shrimp (11/11)
Minimum temperature record of this winter: Hiro! Minimum temperature record of this winter: (12/10) May! New shop selling sasanka the balance sasanka (12/04) May:: (12/05) Eriko Bitch new shop selling sasanka the scale: (12/05) Hiro new shop selling the scale: (12/10) Hiro the scale selling sasanka Dancing on Ice Final celebrities of Finland compete for ice dancing: (12/03) Hiro new shop! Dancing on Ice Final celebrities of Finland compete for ice dancing: (12/02) Mame-kun! Cookie cutters of Angry Birds (11/29) Hiro:: sasanka cookie cutters of Angry Birds (11/29) May: (12/02) Hiro fluffy (11/28) Hiro bread: soft and fluffy bread (11/28) Hiro: Angry bread soft and fluffy: (11/27) May cookie type of Angry Bird: cookie cutters of Angry Birds (11/27) May: cookie type of Bird (11/28) R (Lung): sasanka bread (11/28) May fluffy sasanka (11/26) Hiro Christmas stamps this year:: (11/27) Hiro Christmas stamps this year (11/26) Mame-kun: sasanka Christmas stamps of this year (11/26)
Health & Beauty (9)
Template by Novice Template

No comments:

Post a Comment