Friday, January 24, 2014

How did you start shooting? I have always been interested wilam information and the means to commun


interviews
How did you start shooting? I have always been interested wilam information and the means to communicate why I decided to study Periodismo.Con 18 I gave a simple digital camera, from that moment I began to see the world through a lens and there was the trip where missing chamber. I had found my way to communicate and document what I was experiencing, learning and there vivía.De switched to an analog reflex, I learned to reveal, did some basic course and I kept experiencing. He spent many hours on the beach with friends who surfed and trained with the kite so I began to bite the bug and started taking photos of Surf and Kite. After living a year in Portugal, wilam traveling from beach to beach with my van and my camera, I decicí to go to Bali, with a college scholarship. Indonesia is a paradise for surfing photography. On the way back I hit a jump to Morocco to continue photographing the most famous peaks país.He continued wilam my education and traveling, finally I have found the approach I wanted to give journalism, photography and my travels. After studying wilam a Master of International Cooperation, I know you want to defend Human Rights, Equality Gender Relations, tell stories that tells me people, experiences and vivencias.Porque South believe in a human journalism, truthful, wilam consistent wilam with the reality that the world is experiencing, wilam using real journalism as a tool for communication and information denunciation of the injustices that occur daily. Without awareness of the "north", "south" can never raise its head.
Do you work at this professionally? If professional means "paid", I do not get a lot of revenue for my photographic and journalistic work now. But I say yes, I am dedicated to this professionally, it's my profession. And so I work every day.
Some project today? Right now I am in Jakarta in INDIES organization, after passing through wilam Manila with the organization Migrante International, doing my Master's internship. I am working on a research on migration policies and labor export from the Philippines and I'm publishing Indonesia.Además photographs, articles and reports about the place in various digital media.
What are your influences? Journalistically, without a doubt, Ryszard Kapuściński and Eduardo Galeano. True journalism is scarce and these men have created, it follows Galeano, real journalism, true, felt, lived on the skin. A journalism from the heart, the people and for the related pueblo.Mis photographers and photographers, if I think about surfing, clearly Willy Uribe.En general, wilam any photographer / Magnum Agency or are an example to follow. wilam Las / os photographers / os National Geographic also, of course. wilam And the work of Lisa Kristine also motivates me bastante.Hace recently discovered collective rawiya, all photographers are brutal and perform work on the Middle East very good.
What is photography for you? I will quote a fairy E. Galeano, because it defines how I feel too well and I think he just peppermint writing. To which I would add the fotografía.La photography is feeling, it is a tool to count, recount and translate what I learn, live and feel. Photography wilam is my way of sharing. "Why write one, if not for their pieces together? Since entering school or church, wilam education dismembers us teaches us to divorce soul from body and heart rate. Learned doctors of ethics and morals to be fishermen of the Colombian coast, wilam sentipensante invented the word for the language that tells the truth. "Eduardo Galeano / The Book of Embraces.
Previous post Leila Amat Ortega "is not the same to be a professional photographer to dedicate to photography professionally" Mir Space Station wilam Next post "I am interested in the context of the person when photographing"
Fragments of an old town by Danilo Rodrigues Jan 6, 2014 Bulgarian Roma community in Berlin by Hiroyuki Koshikawa Dec 29, 2013 Fashion Magazine Melnitchenko Sergey Dec 16, 2013 Sandrine Zondervan Dec 12, 2013 Celeste Ortiz Dec 7 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment