Thursday, February 12, 2015

2015 (13) February (3) january (10) 2014 (169) December (8) November (14) October (17


I was not really at the machine in the last days, but the snow's edge. Fresh air is a wonderful thing. I would have been able to continue to overdose even though the next two weeks. On the other hand, in your own home is a good thing as well. Since I was on vacation huitelemassa, I blogged about in the last days of the traditional "so went to the year 2011" -postausta. Yes, I wondered resevoir to myself, that I remember from last year, but as the time came to blogging over, I will spare you the second train dumped the recapitulation and chatter. In summary, let me just say that in 2011 finally took place quite a lot. More than I thought early in the year, though even had some action in New Zealand trip form. I've never done during the year as many trips abroad last year. Cherry puurossa (or something) was still brings at last week's holiday - the snow, a little frost, fresh air, exercise - I had not figured out how much you can enjoy it, that makes you go just a place to wear winter trousers resevoir :). Lovely Christmas holiday :). Christmas Your vacation saankin then the glorious ass bridge Christmas gifts or Christmas present, therefore, the books. Gift book is easy to conclude that side of the beam "readable" section. Yes, Katja fox Midwife and Rosa Liksom's cabin No. 6 came to the Christmas package, but it also became the latest Jyrki Vainonen of Swift's at the door. As long as I read the others out of the way, I will focus Persecution Seen in peace and quiet. In addition to books Christmas packages came again into the book design, or how to call it now. Someone might remember last Christmas I received a staggering lovely bookends and this Christmas I received the spiritual friend, or a birdhouse. Or in other words. Book Rack. I mean yöpöydänkorvikkeen. Or kirjanpidikkeen. Or kirjanpidike-shelf. Or take a look at yourself in the image below, it is not suppose to that jutulle is no real name. Glad it is in any case and you can have them on the table or on the floor or hung on the wall.
Lovely birdhouse! It seems extraordinarily handy stand. Let's not have plarailla book intervals and effort to dig pages intervals. Want the same, I wonder where the workshop is that the buck beyond its control to produce? 2. january 2012 22.48
Just an awesome bowl! I would also like! And can not, now I realized that I would have been able to rattle on for the past year. I wrote it during the first romaanikässärini. Well, next time. Where are you when you get to enjoy the snow! We September was looking Christmas, I do not even frozen hosts ending the year at all. 2. january 2012 23.29
Rina: Is not it pretty nice :). Buck had been shopping here: http://www.paloranta.org/product/261/readers-nest-hylly And the nice comment, so I found your blog :). Dee: I, too, I like it - probably kirjasiepon impetus;). resevoir Oh, and I was back home for Christmas, resevoir but Christmas and New Year holiday meantime I described in Lapland - Kittilä height there was snow and accentuate it rained. Return here in the south the wet darkness was pretty barren after the winter ... 3. january 2012 19.21
Rooibos Rooibos writes resevoir mainly prose. resevoir Work is romaanikässäri whose working title is Volvo. Previous project was codenamed novellikokoelmakässäri Greek letters. In everyday life, Rooibos is a day job and still write. Writing is home. View the profile
2015 (13) February (3) january (10) 2014 (169) December (8) November (14) October (17) September resevoir (13) August (11) July (4) June (13) May (18) April (16) March (22) February (20) january (13) 2013 (186) December (5) November (19) October (19) September (20) August (12) July (9) June (13) May (23) April (16) March (16) February (19) january (15) 2012 (217) December (15) November (18) October (28) September (12) August (21) July (10) June (19) May (24) April (17) March (18) February (16) january (19) Havuja Free weekend Darling is to die for deep snow Weight-million light-years away Yep 4/17 wishbone Cold dream dreams Plan B and Plan C and the Dragon's Tail Three pages later in the drama of everyday life home Somehow, Monday, Tuesday, although it is an old revision 2011 (232) December (14) November (14) October (21) September (18) August (18) July (15) June (17) May (28) April (16)

No comments:

Post a Comment