Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Yes, there are days I send an email submerged and headline of God Bless Africa. In that email I att


I have a religious blind. It becomes very hard for me to ask someone's religion or even feel from the name because I read the names of white men call Christian ambayowengi but later I was told it is the Muslims who are the names of the Arab-Muslim called later are told are Christians. Now I do not consider the name as absolute planova criteria. Now after ministers mentioned that in January many of us began to discuss their qualifications. But there are other families have left me very helpless. They say; you do not see all the key ministries They gave Muslims? See Financial, external factors mentioned by other ministries but did not take into consideration. Nikamuliza? planova These ministries have sensitive means what? Or for example Kikwete was minister of foreign affairs for ten years which is one of the key ministries from those who claim that Muslims were enjoying it? To my surprise, I discovered that there is a long journey. Some data indicate that Tanzania has about 35 percent of whom are not Muslims nor Christians. Which of these will be given the ministry? And these figures pwngine follow Christian and Muslim names and the other is old. For example there are contradictions with thousands of Christians and Muslim names (if any) that they are not on the religion or the shajiondokea to consider their civilization. Continuing with this obscenity we came every denomination ask that the minister. planova And there are nearly 400 Christian denominations just Tanzania. Sijuhi what will happen. But those who are not on these two religions who will represent them? Ndesanjo kaongelea oath using the books; holy and sacred. Linarudi issue I have had to say in the past: religious education
I remember you had to talk about this issue of religious education. You said that the problem of religious programs in schools is that teaching about different religions but to teach students about their religion. That is Muslim is going to learn about Islam and Christians about Christianity (when there madrasa, confirmation, teaching, sande schools, etc.). Your argument is that religious programs can be used to teach us about that a man's religion. Agreed with you then and today, I agree with you. Our knowledge planova of religion is very limited. Starts on Christianity and ended on Islam. Over the two religions is zero. Again, even these two religions, we know only superficially. I would like to add to your move today. If you examine our nation linavyokwenda, songs we like and listen to the radio, the words we speak street, performance, values, personality, taking place at night in bars and Ngesti (which are going there are not strangers but are called lodges), corruption, murder of the elderly, robberies , beating stones planova to kill the alleged robbers, etc. will be found that the percentage of Christians and Muslims is very small. Perhaps, if I am wrong Nkya Correct it, Tanzania no Christian or Muslim even one! Or maybe they are, but these religions have failed to do so alleged in his teaching. At 6:30 PM, mloyi said ...
Division planova goes, after watching this chap will lisaidiaje planova nation we shupalia the family is a religion and he is of the same religion. These religious people planova ndesanjo brother! yes their behavior they are, are matters is to see that their religion zinazishinda other, planova even with subtle that they talk every day that a god or God (I do not know the difference it) hates. planova It wolf who tend sheep skin if to pray, but do not fulfill the will of the gods. See who take bribes and the rest of this style, ndesanjo has all shawasema ,. For them the Bible and the Koran are. At 7:50 PM, Egidio Ndabagoye said ...
Nkya, Move very important this and see all the contributors have set the position of the need for revision of the agency's dini.Unajua I ever ask, me and maybe you I will speak my religion is certain if I had not born to find if I told the story of the mosque or church? planova Religion traditions have very serious consequences, planova one is an understanding of why you believe that a particular religion and at the same time kujivalisha fabric of dark about different religions widely available duniani.Ukichunguza to these matters planova of religion is wrong. At 8:32 PM, Anonymous said ...
Yes, there are days I send an email submerged and headline of God Bless Africa. In that email I attach information to a Kenyan minister planova who refused planova ministerial planova office because his ministry was not sensitive! planova When I read the story I remember one story he nisimilia one family I have been living in the same house with him while I was reading. This is my family was Kenyan, he nismulia story of one minister in Kenya who refused to minister because he was kashushwa ranking finance minister sent from the Health minister. This attentive family and then I said "..lakini you read things afya..Unajiona is less likely planova someone anyesomea business? .." He replied "..Hapana..Lakini ministry of finance is more important than the health ministry .." I said " ..Hapo that we pokos

No comments:

Post a Comment