Tuesday, April 28, 2015

2013 (1) January (1) 2012 (20) December (1) September (4) July


Another great series that I've had the pleasure of seeing these months Mad Dogs is also British. This series of Sky1 HD (Yes, there is life after the BBC, although she always occupy a special sport chalet place in my heart) is about a idyllic holiday in Majorca 4 friends sport chalet become a surrealistic nightmare.
Recorded in Mallorca with only 4 episodes, Mad Dogs tells the story of four English friends who spend a small holiday villa of his friend Alvo, rich and ready to retire (very early). But it seemed that they would be roasting a perfect holiday in the sun and partying ends up becoming a nightmare that will test in Baxter in Woddy in Quinn and Rick. I do not mean anything, it would destroy the "surprise." But if you want to know more sure there are thousands of internet you can read summaries.
Personally I loved the series, not only because it has a wonderful story, but also for the superb performances of John Simm, Philip Glenister, Max Beesley and Marc Warren, and also Ben Chaplin. sport chalet The fact of seeing John Simm and Philip Glenister act together is one of the best things about the series. I missed the chemistry of these two since I finished my Life on Mars. And do not disappoint, are superb actors.
The series, surreal but very good, has a bit of everything, humor (it has some very epic scenes), drama and intrigue, and treats various topics, from murder to drug through money and sex. The characters are more complex than they appear and hide some other mystery. And believe me when I say that it is surreal, it is.
One thing I love about the series is recorded and how it is set in Mallorca there are scenes sport chalet in which the characters or say something in Spanish, or the people around them and do not s'empanen of nothing. It's pretty fun. Very fun.
But even though this series is wonderful, there is a problem or is not dubbed in Catalan or Spanish sport chalet subtitles, nor have I found it. This means that either you like me and see no subtitled in English from youtube or you wait for a soul the subtitle or any broadcaster buys the rights to the series and do the dubbing (PLEASE) . I know this will probably choose not to see it, but wait, give it a try, it is worth! True not understand everything, but the British accent quite well understood by the context and understand you most of the argument. sport chalet And if you do not understand sport chalet something I'm always, you can ask me whatever you want, I am at your disposal.
Here you have the trailer I saw that intrigued me so much that I did see the series (not the official trailer of the series, but the trailer made to sell DVDs, but I think this is more mysterious the other, the official too many spoilers, but if you can find it on youtube) and I leave the three promos made by David LaChapelle (then understood to be strange ...): Promo 1 , Promo 2, and my favorite (I am a woman, you want to?) Promo 3.
I hope you get to see if you know me, and obviously I hope you enjoy as much as I liked me. I have really enjoyed! I do not know why, but I get the feeling that this series you may like force in the MBosch, I hope you raise the boy.
Yujuuuu! Finally the Egaara has returned !! I see you've recovered all entries are not published in these 4 months! :) By the way, thanks for the blog and spend good holidays and HAPPY NEW YEAR !! Kisses! Remove Joana Reply
Oh, if there is personalized sport chalet recommendation to the review! I'm sorry but I have now accumulated a series that is beyond me. Me to keep the summer, it looks good. I've seen the list of books that await you and if you want some ... I already Become studs Marina, first of all. Crema'l. Reply Remove
Joanna: good holidays to you too! :) MBosch: bummer boy! I hope the summer so that you can see, is very good;) As Marina burn? I highly recommended! Ai! Now let me stop ... I'll give it a try and tell you my opinion, maybe you're right and it's horrible ... Reply Remove
egaara Lectora and cook hardened. Singer shower, sport chalet chocolate lover and lost lunatic. I like TV series and movies. I love England, English literature sport chalet and English. I am currently studying English and I have a relationship with my bed and a Ferrero Rocher. View my complete profile
2013 (1) January (1) 2012 (20) December (1) September (4) July

No comments:

Post a Comment