Friday, April 10, 2015

Ukraine Championship mentawais EURO-2012 Russia mentawais England Spain Italy Germany France Other


Biathlon
Ukraine Championship mentawais EURO-2012 Russia mentawais England Spain Italy Germany France Other European Cups Euro-2013 (U-21)
Today marks 65 years of UEFA vice-president, honorary president of FFU Grigory Surkis. Knowing the hero of the day as a person immune to congratulatory rhetoric, we thought long and hard how to mark this date on the pages of our newspaper. And decided to remind readers of the most interesting questions and answers from his frank interview with the "SE" almost a year after UEFA gave Ukraine the right to host together with Poland mentawais Euro-2012. We expect to see it in the usual jacket and tie, but he looked democratically. Light sweater, jeans, suede shoes. - There was a time in your life, after which rapidly matured? - In 21 years, when my daughter was born. Immediately felt like a man, there was a huge responsibility. Then I really matured. - I had to make? - I was earning before. Realized that we must educate the person. Give more than money. - At what age did the first earned money? - At the age of fifteen. Bought something, sell something ... - Everyone in his youth made some nonsense. U too? - If you look closely at my face - you will see traces of student duels. Perhaps if I were smarter ... Or - Adult ... Or - older and wiser ... - What? - That these scars would not be. I'm quite able to stay without eyes. - And more is possible? - Protect the girl. Riding on a bus with a friend and his girlfriend. Next - the company mentawais suffered netsenzurschina and all that. Opposed the three guys. A banal fight ended, where I already had one. - Why you are alone? - Got off the bus, the girl friend went in a different direction, and I walked to the house. There I was waiting for the familiar and the trio. Did not think that they will track me. - Judging by the scars, no fist you got. - Blade. Scar walked across his face, jaw hanging. This episode has long been forgotten. I think today I feel better than they are. - Introducing the reaction mentawais of your parents - when my son comes home with hanging cheek. - At home, I was not soon. Lost a lot of blood when I found it. My father is a doctor, he was called - and I ended up at the police station, where he was the head. Before such wounds sewn on brackets, and on my face tested the new technology. Therefore, the scar so modest and could be fifteen centimeters.
*** - There were times when you said, "Thank God, I have protection?" - Honestly, the protection mentawais does not add tranquility. Constantly with you someone's eyes, different people. mentawais But security - it's like a gentlemen's set. Annex to the Mercedes or BMW, which ride. Another question: how you perceive bodyguards? Do their family members? Take care of them or not? - Care? - Ask them. I think the guards and the driver mentawais will respond "yes". They delivered me from unnecessary thoughts. - You sit behind the wheel? - This is my Unlike most rich people. His armored Mercedes often drive a person. - The first Mercedes in your life appeared during the Soviet era? - In the 91 th year. Could buy any car before, but then it would be considered wrong. Others could not afford it. - Returns the memory in those days? - Of Course. In my life there were many teachers. But this is the case: a man barely leaves his chair, the majority mentawais of it forgets friends. And I was brought up differently. My friends still - the first President of Ukraine mentawais Leonid Kravchuk, the second President Leonid Kuchma, longtime mayor of Kiev Valentin Arsenevich Zgurskaya ... In the 91 th year it was hard to imagine that it is possible to get an appointment to Mikhail Sergeyevich Gorbachev. And I did. Helped Zgurskaya. - What kind of question is solved, remember? - Why should not you remember? Gorbachev became a Nobel laureate. I decided to give him a painting by American artist on the theme of biblical scenes: on the background of wild nature boy holding a tiny lamb. Gorbachev gave it to the St. George Hall of the Kremlin. - Why do you need it? - To advertise your business project. In the United States has been the development of trade in the mail - and four million Americans, we offered mentawais to buy a copy of the picture with the original signature of the artist. But it is not too interesting. What is more important: I met with Gorbachev. A man whose contribution to the history until the end and not understood. - The fate of the paintings you know? - I have no idea where she is now. - One publisher asked, "What would you have taken out of the house in case

No comments:

Post a Comment