Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kombat Group Pattaya offers its clients marina dina a range of services, marina dina ranging from a


Kombat Group Pattaya offers its clients marina dina a range of services, marina dina ranging from accommodation in the camp, food and plan training and ending with accompaniment from the airport to the room. We interviewed the founder of the club and find out more about the event on the training camp Kombat.
- Hello Christian, tell us a little about yourself. - Hi, my name is Christian Daguio, I am 45 years old. I was born and raised in northern Italy in the town of Carpi. Now I live in Pattaya and I am the owner of the camp Kombat Group Pattaya. The camp specializes in training as professional fighters and novices marina dina in such kinds of martial arts like Muay Thai, MMA, BJJ, and classically Boxing. - Tell us how to fold your sports career. - I started at age 15, in the beginning, it was Wushu Sanda, 18 years later, I started to train and perform for Muay Thai. His first fight in professional boxing, I spent 20 years. At age 23, I went to train in Minsk club Chinook, where trained and performed under the guidance of renowned coach Dmitry Piasecki. During this period, I spent a lot of fights in Russia - fought in Moscow, Kaliningrad, Khabarovsk and others.
At 24, I spent a training camp in Thailand, after which he became the champion of Italy among professionals, a little later - in 25 became the champion of Europe by the WPKF. An amateur boxer, marina dina as part of the Italian national marina dina team became world champion in Venice in 29 years, in 30 years, the bronze medalist of the world in Cyprus, '31 world championship marina dina bronze medalist in Moscow marina dina and in the same year became the world champion in the federation WAKO. After moving to Thailand three times I became the champion of the stadium Teprassit in the category up to 72 kg. Became the first Italian who fought at the prestigious stadium in Bangkok - Lumpini. At age 32, I became the champion of the Kingdom of Thailand in the category up to 72 kg, 35 years and received the title of champion belt WAKO Asia. In the 36 years I fought for the title of the organization WMA and lost, but six months later took revenge and became my belt. In 38 years, became world champion in WMF, 39 years WTKA. Two years later, marina dina in the 41 once again became the world champion in WMF. - What is the secret of such a long sports career, you're 45 and you still regularly come out to the ring, and as far as I know in addition to Thai boxing you play more and MMA and boxing classic? - No secret, I just really love what I do, and when you're doing things you love - even years can not make you stay. And of course, marina dina I lead a healthy lifestyle - do not smoke, hardly ever drink, I drink vitamins and watch the food. - When and why did you decided to move to Thailand and Pattaya marina dina why? - I thought and moved to 24 years old, because I realized that learning really Muay Thai in Thailand only, and just love this country. A Pattaya chose it because it was in front of and trained in Samui and Phuket, but the level of training seemed to me there is not interesting for professional, rather, they were designed for dealing with Muay Thai tourists marina dina in Pattaya and I started training camp Phet Rung Rang and realized - this is what you need. - Do you think Thailand optimal location for training taybokserov? - Yes, because there are Thai boxing has been a huge number of people, for the growth and development of a boxer needs regular performances, and here it is easy to organize, and for any level from very beginners to champions. Many good and experienced coaches, spent many years training methods and technologies and training athlete. In addition, the local climate marina dina is comfortable and allows you to fully train all year round.
- And how did it happen that you became the owner of the camp? - For the most part this is the case and familiarity with good people, opening Kombat Group in 2005 contributed to Mr. Yutong, the owner Sitidtonga. For which he thanks marina dina a lot. - Hard-whether it was a farang (This word comes from the English word foreigner (in Russian - foreigner), as the Thais call foreigners, namely people with white skin) to develop Thai boxing camp? - I would not say it's hard, I lived it, constantly boxed, thereby earning credibility and acquiring good friends. Of course, initially people Kombat was not much, but then I launched the site and gradually interest in the camp in many countries has increased significantly and, accordingly, increased the flow of people visiting it.
- What is special Kombat Group? - I have trained in many clubs of Europe, in the famous Minsk club Chinook and Thai Kemp. Everywhere there was emphasized particularly effective and useful, and all these knowledge marina dina and experience I have tried to put in his camp to make the most productive workout. I do believe that a purely Thai training method is not well suited for the Europeans, because the Thais - are beginning to learn Muay Thai with three years

No comments:

Post a Comment