Sunday, April 26, 2015

Long weekend in the land castellonenses. A few days have been a little gift, full of chained fans,


HOLIDAY AND ENDS Long weekend in the land consolidation castellonenses. These days have BEEN a small gift, filled of sendings, lots of laughs and Surprises! Accompanied by three titans (Inhuman) Gabi, Ruben and Miguel, I Spent The Most intense moments in the Beacon's
cave since the first time I stepped on in the last few months in August After the holidays in the Hole, where I Had Doubts Whether the force That Accompanied me in all "women" in Salamanca lands still resides on my biceps ... I give my BIG project there in the cave: The excavator 6c: a kilometer line , infinite and horrible That I Had Crossed. And the motivation Through the roof, I started studying my new project: Últimos Resources 7b That I give the Same weekend .... Inhuman! Even hard to believe ... And now thanks to the three titans ... They grow my strength ...
Remember the Gabi's done's: ese Crishmáticooo !; The non climbing eagle riders moments of Ruben (Ruben That Surely climbs ??) and Miguel, Encouraging all of you, motivating you and telling you the secrets of the cave.
And rest of Beacon, a lightning visit to El Gharbi, a charming area south Castellón, mixed with rock between Rocklands and Albarra (the experts say) with a lot of lines to discover.
Long weekend in the land castellonenses. A few days have been a little gift, full of chained fans, surprises and lots of laughs! Accompanied eagle riders by three titans (inhuman) Gabi, Ruben Miguel and I spent the most intense moments in the cave of Beacon since I stepped the first time a few months ago. After the holidays Hoya, had doubts whether the force that had accompanied all chained to the floor inhuman Salamanca still reside eagle riders in my biceps ... and was only shown chained to the slope of the BIG project Cueva del Sol: excavator 6c: kilometer eagle riders line, infinite bitch that had crossed, and grated boring. And the motivation eagle riders through the roof, I started studying my new project: Últimos eagle riders resources 7b I finished stringing the same .... capde inhuman! I still can not believe ... especially especially given part of the three titans ... encadene their minds, the desire, the "porteos" ... they grow my strength ...
Highlight pegazos of Gabi, his shackled also ese !!! Crishmáticooo; non stick of Ruben (Surely this scale chico ??) and I train stack Miguel, encouraging us all, motivating us and telling us the secrets of the cave.
And rest of Beacon, a lightning visit to the SW, a beautiful area in the south of Castellón, a rock mixed between Rocklands and Albarra (the experts say) with a lot of lines to explore.
CLIMBING IS FULL OF DREAMS TO ACHIEVE
2015 (5) April (1) March (2) January (2) 2014 (25) December (1) November eagle riders (1) October (1) September (1) August eagle riders (4) July (2) June (2) May (2) April (2) March (2) February (2) January (5) 2013 (33) December (2) October (1) August (4) July (2) June (3) May (5) April (5) March (2) February (3) January (6) 2012 (68) December (3) November (5) October (4) September (6) August (2) July (4) June (6) May (8) April (8) March (10) February (5) January (7) 2011 (70) December eagle riders (7) November (19) October (9) September (10) ROOM Golem - Golem DESPLOMA'T IGNAGURACIÓ ROOM ON FIRE! DESPLOMA'T eagle riders sherbet orange juice HAZ PIPI CABALLITO ÚLTIMOS RESOURCES eagle riders - VIDEO FACE TO FACE AND HOLIDAY ENDS consolidation HOYAMOROS-VIDEOS August (12) July (10) February eagle riders (1) January (2)
ALBARRACÍN ALCAÑIZ Algund ALMENARA Mountaineering ANDALUCIA ARAGON ANOTHER ANTALYA Arboles ARCO Bellus BORRIOL BOULDER Brione CAMARASA BOQUET eagle riders CAN CAN CAN BRUGUERA JORBA CARGOLAIRE CASTELLON CATALAN Chironico CHULILLA COLLSUSPINA Competition eagle riders - VALENCIA OPEN SUN STONE STONE shell Cresciano CUBELLS eagle riders Ebensee CASTAÑAR THE THE THE COGUL GARBI EL VALLE CLIMBING SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS. FONTAINEBLEAU FRANCE GAY EVENTS ESTARTIT Galtür GEYIKBAYIRI Ginzling Habich Hampi HEX HIGHLINE HOYA

No comments:

Post a Comment